We will try to ensure that your order is delivered to the recipient’s address you have provided. However, there are times when this is not possible due to problem with the address information provided or due to problem our driver encounters when attempting to deliver the order. It is therefore very important that you ensure that the recipient address you provide is accurate, and that you give us additional instruction to assist our driver to locate difficult to find addresses
Delivery Failure and Refunds
Although we do our best to ensure that this does not happen, on very rare occasions, a delivery may fail to arrive at its destination due to an unforeseen delivery issue, or may arrive damaged. If the recipient fails to receive any bouquet, or receives damage bouquet, please contact us immediately so that we can arrange a re-delivery as soon as possible.. We always have the freshest roses of the highest quality. We buy them directly from the farms, they are shipped directly to us and are constantly chilled and kept under optimum condition until they leave our shop. If necessary care is taken the roses should last for one week from the time of delivery. However, as there are natural products it may happen that some stems perish quicker than other. In such rare case, we offer compensation at our discretion, only if the damaged are brought back to our shop or are ready to be collected by our driver upon delivery of replacement roses. In case the occasion has passed so a re-delivery of replacement roses has become is not a relevant choice for the client, we would offer a refund, Refunds will be processed thru original model of payment.
Our Delivery Area encompasses almost all of the areas within Klang Valley. Please refer to Delivery Area chart below for delivery availability and applicable charges, if any.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to logistic issue, we DO NOT offer regional delivery to other states at this moment.
–To maintain fairness with all customer, we do not provide specific time delivery. Our Delivery time range from 10.00 AM – 5.00 PM, *6.00 PM – 7.00 PM (Due to high demand on that day)
– We do not accept delivery on same day of an occasion such as graduation day, concert or any other that relate to ‘crowded places’. This is to avoid from any issues to our delivery guy to find the recipient. You need to purchase ONE (1) day before the occasion and deliver it to you or someone else to pass the bouquet to the recipient.
– Re-route delivery will be charge to buyer If the recipient is not at the address that given by the buyer. Charged for the re-route depending on km from the address given. Start from RM 10 – RM 40 depending how far is the location.
– For orders received before 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), the delivery is tomorrow of the date of your purchase.
– For orders received after 4:00 PM (Monday – Friday) (Malaysian time – GMT+8.00), it will depend on our operational availability. We will try to arrange for the next day delivery, otherwise it will be made the next 2 days after.
– Our operation hours for Saturday is 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and we are closed on Sunday. Hence, orders received on Saturdays, after 6.00 PM, or on Sundays, will be made the following Monday.
Delivery During Peak Season
During the Peak / Festive Season e.g. Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Hari Raya, Christmas and Chinese New Year, kindly place your order THREE (3) days in advance.
Our delivery session starts from 10.00 AM – 7.00 PM. The delivery will be on sequence basis
Due to the unusually higher demand during Peak/Festive seasons, please be acknowledge that the delivery session might be extend to 9.00 PM due to high traffic order.
All orders will be delivered to the Recipient’s address submitted by the Sender but not necessarily to the named Recipient personally. Our delivery team will try their best to hand over the flowers/gifts to the named Recipient directly at the time of delivery.
Postpone (within 1 day), Customer can postpone the delivery to the next day. For last minute notice is after 8 pm
Postpone with any other date, applicable for notice before 8.00 PM
Order cancellation is (after 8 pm), 50% of Total price will be implemented and the remaining balance will be transfer to your account.